Christ the King invites you to attend Italian Night, our first “fun-raiser” for the
Gregory House Renovation.
Join in as we:
- Gather in the atrium at 5:30 PM on Friday, May 4, for appetizers and paparazzi
- Choose your libation (wine and beer available for a donation as well as other beverages)
- Join friends at candle-lit tables at 6:15 while musica Italiano wafts through the air
- Be charmed by Neapolitan singers
- Feast on bread sticks, salad, spaghetti (vegan/gluten-free options)
- Only $10 per person!
- Children under twelve eat free!
Buy your tickets by April 29; seating limited to 120
We think you’ll agree,
The button below pops up a dialogue window. Please choose “Event Registration” in the “Give To:” select box, and in the “Note/Memo” area please indicate the number of adults you are paying for and the number of kids under 12 years old (e.g. “Italian Night: 2 adults, 3 kids under 12”). Remember, kids under 12 eat free!
If you have any dietary preferences, please also note those in the “Note/Memo” section.
We’ve sold all the tickets for this event.