WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, November 17th & 18th, 2018.
TIME: Market Fair (Downstairs) 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. AND Fine Art Show (East Patio) 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
WHERE: Christ the King Episcopal Church, 2800 W Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ (see map above)
Our Christmas Market includes things you don’t usually get to enjoy at fine arts shows:
- Homemade breakfast for a donation (stratas) and lunch (chicken fajitas) on Saturday.
- Bake Sale (homemade goodies, including pecan pies just in time Thanksgiving).
- Music in the Nave on Saturday.
- Handcrafted gift items by local artisans and Church ministries.
- It’s being held the weekend before Thanksgiving, so a great time for shopping.
Breakfast and lunch will be available with a portion of the donations benefitting Interfaith Community Services.
Saturday, Nov. 17th Musical Guest: Dulcimer Ensemble & Tucson Desert Harmony Chorus performing in the church.